- Consultations are booked by appointment. You can do this at the reception desk or by calling the practice number 028 3835 1145.
- We try to see all patients within 24 hours. To help us do this we would ask you to remember a few important points.
- Make appointments as soon as possible. Do not leave it until the last minute – unless of course it is genuinely urgent, in which case an explanation of circumstances to the receptionist would be appreciated.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please let our reception know in good time, so that the opportunity may be offered to someone else.
- Make separate appointments for each person to be seen.
- When you arrive, please check in at reception. Checking in at reception may save you time and will enable the receptionist to confirm your appointment.
- The practice has disabled access.
DO NOT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO ORDER A REPEAT PRESCRIPTION