TO REGISTER WITH THE PRACTICE:
You will need to present yourself at the practice reception desk.
You will need to bring with you several forms of identification:
LIST 1: Lawfully in Northern Ireland
- Valid Visa issued by UK Home Office (if applicable)
- Birth certificate, and where applicable, Marriage or Civil Partnership Certificate
- Certificate of Naturalisation or proof of EEA status
- Other valid Photographic ID
LIST 2: Residing in Northern Ireland
- Current NI driving licence (photo card and counterpart) with Northern Ireland address
- Current NI Rates Bill
- Current NI Electoral Identity Card
- Signed, current Tenancy agreement (not handwritten) or mortgage statement for property of residency in Northern Ireland
- Current bank statement for an active account which show Northern Ireland address
- Recently paid utility bill (gas, electricity or telephone – not a mobile phone) for a property of residency in Northern Ireland
- Housing Benefit award letter for a property in Northern Ireland
LIST 3: Reason for being in Northern Ireland
- A letter or document from Department of Communities confirming receipt of a UK State Pension or Benefit.
- A letter or document from Department of Communities confirming receipt of Social Security Benefit.
- Recent payslip from current employer (showing employers address and employees National Insurance Number.
- Letter from HMRC with you Unique Tax Reference / Self-assessment return showing NI address.
- S1 Form (not issued in UK) or letter from DSP confirming receipt of State Pension (ROI) only.
- HMRC Tax Credit Award.
You will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire.
Immunisation history for children is required at registration.